Volunteers are one of the most important parts of Organ Donation’s cultural awareness.
The Volunteer Project was issued by Dr. Najafizadeh and Dr. Masoud Shiemorteza in 2006 and has undergone several improvements by Dr. Omid Ghobad since.
Currently, those volunteering to be a part of this program should undergo the following steps:
- Entering their information in www.ehda.center website
- Studying Organ Donation material
- Taking the online test
- Completing the information form
- Deciding about their favorite activities and their schedules for volunteer work.
Volunteers’ activities include:
- Holding conferences, exhibits, etc.
- Exhibitive arts (cinema, theater, animation, music, thrillers, documentary, short movies, etc.)
- Public Relations
- Literature (song, stories, etc.)
- English Activities (translation, etc.)
- Informatics and Computer
- International activities
Volunteers work along with other activities have increased organ donation rate from 5 to 70 percent in 10 years.